LEARN HOW TO WIN IN EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE AND STOP PLAYING SMALL
These experts were just like you. See how their transformation led them to a life of abundance.
GRATITUDE FROM OUR FANS
" Hi Laura, I've been watching your wonderful summit with all those inspiring speakers! Thank you so much for organizing this.
" I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU for the Fabulous summit you put together!! You did an extraordinarily Brilliant job!! You not only achieved the incredible feat of gathering together such a large group of top, world-class innovative and inspirational leaders of modern self-empowerment; you also did an outstanding job of interviewing them! Your interview style and techniques made the most of the brilliant minds you hosted! In addition to this, the design of the site was Excellent - loved everything about it!! I so enjoyed and appreciated all of it; and I hope you reached even more people than you were hoping for! 🙂 xx"
" First of all thank you for the amazingly informative and helpful summit. So much I learnt from it. It was so well presented by you. The kindness love and enthusiasm you radiated to the world was very special to me. I have been following up on many of the speakers who gave me hope and strength in my life. Wonderful to be connected to these inspiring speakers. What a lovely gesture to offer this selection of free gifts. I am looking forward to joining you next year. "
" I have many hours ahead of me to watch the videos but this is truly mind expanding! Some of the therapies I had no idea even existed.
SAMPLE CLIPS OF THE SUMMIT
HEALTH & HAPPINESS
Dr. Bandler, Co-Founder of NLP sharing tips on Happiness & Health.
PTSD, TRAUMA, ABUSE?
David Berceli sharing tips on overcoming abuse.
Emotional Pain Freedom
Dr. Nelson is sharing valuable tips for letting go and finding relief.
20 Different Ways To Change Your Life
Author of 4 Books, Speaker, New-Age Spiritualist, Blogger, and Social Media Celebrity
New York Times Best-Selling author- Girls With Swords, Fighting Like A Girl, Lioness Arising, Without Rival.
Melania Tonia Evans
Expert in field of Narcissistic Abuse and Recovery
Author, Leading Expert in EFT – Money, Health, Abundance
Ted Talk Speaker, Author – Addiction
Founder of Living Inquiries, International Speaker, Author of 6 Books on subject of Anxiety, Trauma, Depression, an Addiction.
The Power of a Committed Relationship
Founder of Quantum Touch
Dr. Daniel Benor
Human Sex Trafficking Abolitionist, Journalist, Activist
Triumph Over Trauma, Abuse, Stress, Addiction
Steve G. Jones
I am thrilled and grateful to host the revolutionary Worldwide Transformational Summit. There has never been a more crucial time than now for us to stand together to change the vibration of the world to one of hope and peace. I believe that standing together as one, we can extend our reach to impact people all over the globe. My humble gratitude goes out to all the presenters who are taking time out of their schedules to help in transforming lives through this summit. Thank you for pouring your love and dedication into helping people overcome their pain and struggles in this life.
Starting July 13th,
For 10 days only,
two expert speakers per day will teach
for 60 minutes their latest discovery on
how you can transform your life!
Register to join us for this online summit
for free from wherever you are. Scroll down to meet the experts who will act as your tour guides along this road to transformation.
These leaders from all over the world have devoted their lives to mastering how to achieve lasting positive transformations,
abundance, and empowered lives.
Just a few of the skills you’ll master::
You will learn how to communicate more efficiently, use your full potential,
gain control over you mind, release negative emotions, and how to
use law of attraction to put it all together.
CAN YOU RELATE TO ANY OF THESE?
Is the trauma you experienced wrecking your life and straining your relationships?
In all this trauma, have you turned to something to help you
cope that has turned into an addiction?
Do you struggle with body issues and self-acceptance?
Have you been diagnosed with a disease?
Are you repeating the patterns of your family,
but don’t know how to stop it?
Are you terrified of not living up to your potential?
Scraping barely enough money together each paycheck to get by?
This does not have to be your reality.
I created this summit and found the perfect speakers to help you overcome
these obstacles so you will come out on the other end with an abundant, fulfilling life.
Join us to learn 20+ different ways to help yourself
silence your limiting beliefs for good.
Paul McKenna, PhD., is an international best-selling author whose books have sold more than seven million copies and been translated into 32 languages.
- Change your relationship with food
- Understanding what makes real changes to weight loss
- Conditioning the mind to think and act in a different way
- How to be happier and more successful by reprograming the mind
- Using Hypnosis to address PTSD, Trauma, OCD, depression and so much more
- Becoming more confident/ actual Hypnosis demo in interview
Lynne McTaggart is one of the central voices in the new consciousness movement. She is the award-winning author of seven books including worldwide bestsellers, “The Field,”“The Intention Experiment,”“The Bond” and her latest book “The Power of Eight.”
She also serves as Editorial Director of What Doctors Don’t Tell You (www.WDDTY.com), one of the world’s most highly praised health publications. Lynne and her husband, WDDTY co-founder Bryan Hubbard, live and work in London, UK.
- Began her career as an investigative reporter
- Award winning author and researcher.
- The Power of Eight, The Field, The Intentions Experiment, The Bond.
- One of the worlds to 100 Spiritual Leaders today
- Since 1989 has run the newsletter and magazine What Doctors Don’t Tell You.
- Consciousness is an actual “Something” with a capacity to change physical matter.
- Of 32 Intention Experiments to date, 28 have shown measurable, positive, mostly significant effects.
- Learn the 4 Radical Truths
Teal Swan is an internationally recognized spiritual leader and powerful voice in the field of Metaphysics. As a renowned author, speaker and social media star, she travels the world teaching self development and spiritual growth.
Teacher and ritual and sexual abuse survivor Teal Swan shows people how to heal their hidden wounds and become their authentic selves in her new book, “The Completion Process”
- Bestselling Author of three books; The Sculptor in the Sky, Shadows Before Dawn and The Completion Process
- Teal survived severe childhood abuse and ritual abuse
- With extrasensory capacity, she has been a catalyst in inspiring millions towards authenticity, freedom, and joy
- Dissociative Disorders require an integration of selves
- Teal Swan teaches this is possible by using The Completion Process to enter the world of the dissociated self and heal the fragmented parts
- Rejection of self
"It is now 100 years since drugs were first banned in the United States. On the eve of this centenary, journalist Johann Hari set off on an epic three-year, thirty-thousand-mile journey into the war on drugs. What he found is that more and more people all over the world are beginning to recognize three startling truths: Drugs are not what we think they are. Addiction is not what we think it is. And the drug war has very different motives to the ones we have seen on our TV screens for so long.
In his New York Times best-selling book Chasing the Scream, Hari reveals his discoveries entirely through the stories of people across the world whose lives have been transformed by this war.".
- Author of Chasing the Scream, and Lost Connections, Uncovering the Real Cause of Depression and the Unexpected Solutions
- Ted Talk presenter of “Everything you knew about addiction is wrong”
- Addiction is needing connection
- Addiction is an attempt to not be present in your life because of deep pain
- Quantity of use is not a cause of addictions
- The symptoms and causes of addictions are not the same thing
FasterEFT is a methodology developed by Robert G. Smith after many years of studying and working with thousands of people. It is a collection of new cutting-edge techniques and processes that integrates the most effective elements of EFT, BSFF, NLP, spiritual understanding, science and the mind’s great ability to transform itself. You’ll discover how to consciously change the unconscious mind, transform your body and improve your emotional health easily with FasterEFT. It is a universal healing system that can address virtually anything.
- Tapping Modality – Faster EFT/ Eutaptics how it works
- Why this simple technique can change your life
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia changed
- Learn about Models of the World and how it applies to our lives
- The power of beliefs/ change your mind change your world
- Discover the A.R,T of Deep Memory Change with the most difficult aspects of our life: Pain, Addictions and Trauma
Melanie offers a free 16-day recovery course specifically for people who are recognizing that they may have endured a relationship with a narcissistic or toxic individual.
The New Life Starter Package aims to help you identify exactly what type of person you are dealing with, the steps you need to take limit their impact on your life and get relief, and how you can learn from this experience to create an abuse free life.
- What narcissism really is- You will be surprised
- Narcissist behavior and what draws you to them
- Narcissist playing different roles to fit your needs, so they can suck your energy like a vampire
- Narcissist making everyone believe you are the problem
- Playing the victim and blaming the Narcissist for all your problems
- How to recognize a narcissist and how to walk away from the relationship
- Healing your wounds so the narcissist cannot take advantage of them
Quantum-Touch is a method of natural healing that works with the Life Force Energy of the body to promote optimal wellness. Life Force Energy, also known as ‘chi’ in Chinese and ‘prana’ in Sanskrit, is the flow of energy that sustains all living beings.
- Founder and creator of Quantum Touch, a form of Energy Healing.
- Over 40 years’ experience
- Author of The Secret Nature of Matter
- Practitioners in over 50 Countries
- 57 evidence-based studies completed
- All matter is made of the essence of consciousness, able to hold energy and intention
- We live in a spiritual reality, but believe it is a physical reality
- Quantum Touch harnesses and amplifies life force energy
Brad Yates is known internationally for his creative and often humorous use of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). Brad is the author of the best-selling children's book "The Wizard's Wish," the co-author of the best-seller "Freedom at Your Fingertips," and a featured expert in the film “The Tapping Solution”.
He has also been a presenter at a number of events, including Jack Canfield's Breakthrough to Success, has done teleseminars with “The Secret” stars Bob Doyle and Dr. Joe Vitale, and has been heard internationally on a number of internet radio talk shows. Brad also has well over 700 videos on YouTube, that have been viewed over 19 million times.
- Limiting Beliefs about money and how that holds you back
- Having money may stop you from being an accepted member of the family
- Playing small to keep others happy
- Resonating with Poverty Consciousness
- Using EFT to address addictions
- Weight can be a way to feel safe
"The Body Code to easily find and remove imbalances that are interfering with your health, or the health of your loved ones. The Body Code has been designed and created for YOU, so you can live the life you want, with ultimate health, wealth and happiness.The body and mind can become imbalanced in these 6 different key areas, resulting in all manner of problems for you. When you have balance in the 6 areas, the result is that you have good health, abundant wealth and happy relationships. The Body Code helps you address and correct in balances in all 6 areas. It has been designed to prepare and empower you. It is your Ultimate Self-Help Kit. The Emotion Code, a simple yet powerfully effective method anyone can learn to release the trapped emotions that block mental and physical healing."
- What the Emotion and Body can do to release trapped emotions to make big changes
- If you have been abused it is most guaranteed you have a heart wall
- Abuse, behaviors, or negative emotions are passed down for many generations, but can be identified and released through Emotion and Body Code
- Trauma from natural disasters how it can affect us
- Emotional baggage held on too causes physical illnesses down the road such as cancer
- Inherited baggage released allows us to have happiness and joy
- You don’t have to be a victim of your emotional baggage
Dawson Church, PhD, is an award-winning author whose best-selling book The Genie in Your Genes (www.YourGeniusGene.com) has been hailed by reviewers as a breakthrough in our understanding of the link between emotions and genetics. His follow-up title Mind to Matter, (www.MindToMatter.club) reviews the science of peak mental states. He founded the National Institute for Integrative Healthcare (www.NIIH.org) to study and implement promising evidence-based psychological and medical techniques. His groundbreaking research has been published in prestigious scientific journals. He is the editor of Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, and Treatment, a peer-reviewed professional journal (www.EnergyPsychologyJournal.org) and a blogger for the Huffington Post. He shares how to apply the breakthroughs of energy psychology to health and athletic performance through EFT Universe (www.EFTUniverse.com), one of the largest alternative medicine sites on the web.
- Author of over 15 books in including the latest book, "Mind to Matter"
- Bio-phenomenon – We create the hardware of our brain using the software of our mind
- EFT and Mind to Matter
- We create in the material world through what we our thinking
- Power of Coherent Mind/ We change the world around us through consciousness
- Veteran’s Stress Project
Steven Worley, has a bachelors of communications from BYU and a Master in Business from UNLV. He has 25 years of sales experience. He is a sought after teacher and presenter. Author of The Core Reset Diet (Connecting Mind and Spirit.)
He has been married for 33 years and is the father of five beautiful daughters, grandchildren,and 2 wonderful son-in- laws.
- You are always free to choose
- Both parties must be engaged in improving themselves
- Remember what brought you two together in the first place
- When you know your life’s mission/purpose, you can focus your strength on the important things while letting the little issues fall away
- Focus on the positive. If you want trust, give trust
- Start your day off right. Take care of yourself first
Daniel J. Benor, MD, ABIHM, is a wholistic psychiatric psychotherapist, helping people heal on every level of their being: body, emotions, mind, relationship, and spirit.
- Hear his astounding personal story of his own recognition of significant childhood trauma only a few years ago. He had been “programmed” not to speak of it or remember it. Because of remembering and telling about it he suffered paralyzed vocal cords that have slowly begun to heal. This is a remarkable story of a Healer healing himself
- Holistic, Psychiatric Psychotherapist who blends elements from intuitive and spiritual awareness, spiritual healing and Psychotherapies in a unique way
- If you have pain what is it trying to say to you?
- Releasing Fears
- Alternative method developed by Dr. Benor to release pain and stress
- Founding Diplomate of the American Board of Holistic Medicine – what he had done differently
Ruchira Gupta has pioneered laws, policies, protocols, conventions and Best Practice approaches in the Feminist Abolitionist struggle against sex-trafficking in the UN, globally and India. Her work will be archived at Stanford Library and will be open access for students across the world to study. Her journey began as a journalist when she made the Emmy-winning documentary, The Selling of Innocents. With the help of the documentary, she testified to the US Senate for the passage of the first Trafficking Victim Protection Act and to the UN for the passage of the UN Protocol to End Trafficking in Persons. She founded the Indian anti-sex trafficking organization, Apne Aap Women Worldwide, that supports thousands of prostituted and at-risk girls in India. She is a visiting professor at New York University, and Distinguished Scholar at University of California, Berkley. She is the editor of a feminist journal for SAGE, Antyajaa: Indian Journal of Women and Social Change and two anthologies-River of Flesh & Other Stories and The Essential Gloria Steinem Reader. She has been presented the French Légion d'honneur, an Emmy, and the Clinton Global Citizen, UN NGO CSW Woman of Distinction award. She dreams of a world in which no human being is bought or sold.
- Ruchira Gupta, is an Indian sex trafficking abolitionist, journalist and activist
- She has worked for over 25 years to end sex trafficking and has been honored for her work by nations, governmental leaders, and organizations on a global scale
- Founder of Apne Aap Women Worldwide
- Emmy Wining film maker and activist
- Worked with the UN to create laws and infrastructure to combat against Human Trafficking
- Ruchira has supported approximately 20 thousand people worldwide since beginning her advocacy as they and their families transition from prostitution
- Listen to her personal story of advocacy and support of women worldwide
Triumph over Trauma, Abuse, Stress, and Addiction is the focus of what I do to help people in coaching and seminars. After many of years of trying to get help for complex trauma in my own life; I found very few therapists had the skills needed to help me. It was from this experience that I decided I would use the past 25 years of education and training to help people with complex trauma and train practitioners, coaches, and therapists to become more skilled in helping their clients with trauma and abuse. Through more skilled professionals in complex trauma we can make the world a better place with a lot less suffering.
- Using Tapping, Body Code, and other alternative methods to overcome trauma or abuse
- Why meridian tapping works to release traumatic events
- Disassociation is common in childhood abuse as a way to cope
- Suppressed memories and what that really means
- Childhood abuse has higher statistics of being addicted, committing suicide, and mental disorders as an adult
- Reasons for Depression and how can use Tapping and other alternative methods to get to root cause to release
Psychotherapist, Hypnotist, NLP Master trainer, Heart Math trainer, Energy Psychologist plus many other qualifications. International trainer and public speaker. Radio and TV experience as guest and featured therapist. Good portfolio of work featured in a variety of media, Print , Radio and TV. Published Hay house author.
Positive Shrinking and Positive Drinking. Creator of a set of unique therapeutic MP3s. Only ones of their type available. Co-creator of an online therapy system and CEO of technology company Psysense-i. Founder of Psy-TaP. Psychosensory Techniques and Principles. The fastest, evidence based intervention system available.
- Learn quick ways to release anger and depression
- Stop panic attacks in seconds
- Lust to Disgust – Addictions
- Phobias changed quick by Psy-Tap
- Worry rule your life? Stop it quick!
- Children can release stress with easy techniques
- Author and international speaker on mindfulness and addiction recovery
- Founder and Director of Kiloby Center for Recovery in California
- Experienced childhood bullying by closest friends that started his 20-year addiction in an effort to deal with the unresolved trauma
- We can deconstruct the most negative and toxic beliefs and identities we carry as a result of trauma and shame we have experienced
- Addictions are survival mechanisms
- We are all addicted to SOMETHING
Dr. Kat Smith is a TedX and international speaker and has been helping women and sexual abuse victims reclaim their lives for over a decade.
An IntimalogistTM (certified Intimacy Expert), Dr. Kat is not only a therapist on intimacy, trauma and relationships, she is a survivor of serial child molestation and rape.
- TEDx and International Speaker who has been helping women and sexual abuse victims reclaim their lives for over a decade
- Embrace the freedom to love and be loved
- Child molestation
- Serial date rapes
- Learn how to become empowered and stop playing the victim
- Learn tools to live outside the shadows of the past
Dr. Steve G. Jones, Ed.D. is a board certified Clinical Hypnotherapist who has been practicing hypnotherapy since the 1980s. He is the author of 25 books on such topics as hypnosis, the law of attraction and weight loss. Steve has also created over 9,000 hypnosis audio recordings and 22 different online certification programs, which are sold in over 140 countries.
- What to look for when you want to find a hypnotherapist
- Myths of Hypnosis
- What to expect in a hypnosis session to change behaviors and habits
- Abundance- If you are not getting it – you may not be congruent with
- what you say you want
- Lack of confidence at core of everything
- Actual Hypnosis demonstration on Confidence
Recognized as one of the worlds leading experts on – Specialized Human Influence Technologies and Has Personally Trained members of the Legal Profession, Law Enforcement, Medical, Entertainment, Martial Artists and Hypnosis communities, teaching advanced mind/body technologies for peak performance and persuasion, rapid healing, relationships advanced social dynamics, covert influence techniques and more.
- Leading expert on Specialized Human Influence Technology S.H.I.T.
- Transformation happens when you feel accepted and not alone
- Facial expressions and what they mean
- Understand how men and women think (If you understand these points any relationship can be great.)
- Why values cannot be violated in relationships
- Learn why we continually choose what we are most familiar with even though we say we want something else
Lisa Bevere has spent nearly three decades empowering women of all ages to find their identity and purpose. She is a New York Times bestselling author and internationally known speaker. Her previous books, which include Fight Like a Girl, Lioness Arising, Girls with Swords, and Without Rival, are in the hands of millions worldwide. Lisa and her husband, John, are the founders of Messenger International, an organization committed to developing uncompromising followers of Christ who transform their world. Messenger International has given away over 7 million resources in 106 languages.
- Author of 14 books including Girls with Swords
- Conflicts are opportunities
- Enemies teach us
- Mothers are Warriors
- We are equally and uniquely Loved
- Everything is on the other side of FEAR
Welcome to our website for the first Worldwide Transformational Summit 2018.
This Disclaimer contains important information. By participating in the summit you are agreeing to the following:
The information contained on this website and in the "Summit" is educational in nature and is provided only as general information. What is shared in the summit is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or psychological disorder, and is not medical or psychological advice. The Worldwide Transformational Summit is not intended to replace a one- on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional. The focus of the "summit" is to provide participants with an educational opportunity only. Summit attendees agree to accept full responsibility for any and all choices made during and after summit that may be detrimental or harmful.
While the presenters have a variety of experience and training and licensures, many of the presenters are not psychologists, psychotherapists, or licensed mental health care providers.
The information presented on this website about the "The Worldwide Transformational Summit" and any of the “summit” presenters is not intended to create, and does not constitute any professional relationship between any person who chooses to participate as an attendee. The visitor/"summit" attendees are agreeing to take full responsibility of their health and well being during and after the summit. Anything presented in “summit” should not be relied upon as medical, psychological, coaching, or other professional advice of any kind or nature whatsoever. Attending the "summit" is not a substitute for seeking professional medical or psychological advice from an appropriate professional health care provider.
Any information presented on this website or during the "summit", do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual attending the Webinar for any particular problem or issue. While all materials and links and other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed. The “Worldwide Transformational Summit” and its presenters accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on this website or "summit".
By viewing this website and/or attending/listening to the "summit" you agree to fully release, indemnify, and hold harmless, The Worldwide Transformational Summit, and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, independent contractors, presenters, agents and volunteers and others associated with the Worldwide Transformational Summit” from any claim or liability and for any damage or injury of whatsoever kind or nature which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of the information presented on this website.
By continuing to explore this website and program content, you agree to all of the above